Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Taste test

I am happy to report that I successfully completed the eating down of my pantry and refrigerator.

What did I do to celebrate? I went shopping, of course!


I picked up two containers of my latest obsession: Blood orange sorbet.

I decided it would be fun to do a taste test.

First the ingredients:

La Copa Loca Blood Orange Sorbet: water, frozen blood orange puree, syrup, sugar, dextrose emulsifier, guar seed, carob seeds, stabilizer


Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet: water, organic evaporated cane juice, blood orange concentrate, lemon juice, blood orange oil, pectin, natural coloring

Which one won the taste test? Hands down, the Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet won first place. 

The sorbet tastes bright and clean with tons of blood orange flavor coming through. I loved it!

The La Copa Loca, while it tasted OK, it did have a funny aftertaste to it. I am guessing that's from the carob seeds?

So, if you are looking for some really delicious and refreshing sorbet, I highly recommend Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet.

And I picked up some lunch:





This wrap was simple and very yummy.

Happy Sunday all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment