Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Everyone in the pool dumpling soup

IMG_7930

This was one of those thrown together soups that came out incredibly tasty!
I put six cups of water in a sauce pan and set it to boil. Then I added in the following ingredients:
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
a handful of spinach
broccoli florets
2 Tbsp. of miso paste
1/4 cup of vegetable broth
2 Tbsp. of packaged coleslaw mix
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp. of cumin
1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
1 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast
a pinch of salt
ground black pepper to taste
I let the soup simmer until it was reduced by half then I broke out my favorite dumplings.
IMG_7927

Chicken dumplings.

IMG_7928

The dumplings made the soup.

IMG_7932

Night all!

1 comment:

  1. mmm...this looks perfect, especially for a cloudy day like today!

    ReplyDelete