Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oops, my trip to Ikea



Oops, I forgot to tell you about my trip to Ikea.

The first thing we did when we got there was to grab something eat because it was getting on 2:30pm and neither of us had eaten lunch yet.



A new lower price on meatballs?? It must be my lucky day!

And this is why you should not let yourself get too hungry, instead of ordering the small plate of meatballs (which I really wanted) I ordered the combo plate because my stomach was screaming at me to eat everything in sight.



My friend got the same (she asked for veggies instead of mashed potatoes) and some kind of green dessert.


And I did grab something new to try:



This tasted kinda chamomile-y and way too sweet. I was not a fan.

I felt bad in the end because it was way too much food for me to finish - but I did love the mashed potatoes and swedish meatballs.



Although, I doubt I will ever understand why they include jam with the meatballs.



The lunch room was beautiful.



And don't get me wrong, I love Ikea, but the endless amount of choices does make the whole experience kind of mind numbing.


I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment