Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A slice of NYC

What I miss most about the east coast and NYC in particular is being able to walk into a pizza place and get one of the giant slices of thin crust cheese pizza. 

A big slice of NYC style pizza.
Lucky for me a new pizza place opened near me called A Slice of NY.

Today I had a craving for 'a slice' and I headed over to the pizzeria.

Even before you get in the door there is a distinct NY attitude:-)
I spent quite a while just admiring the pizza's and the charming interior.



Pizza ovens.

There it is - the holy grail of pizza's!



The thicker square pizza called the 'Sicilian'.

My friend decided on a slice of mushroom pizza.





My choice was obvious - plain cheese of course!





Was it just like a slice in NYC? Not exactly, but it was really, really close!


I am really glad to have found a place to satisfy my pizza cravings.


I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment