Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthday breakfast

Breakfast bruchetta with two poached eggs and potatoes.
A very busy day.

I celebrated my sister's birthday with a breakfast with my other sister and my brother.

He chose this:

Vegetable omelet.

The birthday girl chose this:

Egg beaters eggs with a side of fruit.

They initially brought her home fries but since her stomach is very sensitive to fat levels, she asked for boiled potatoes (which was listed on the menu description).



A short and sweet post, I have more busy days ahead...

2 comments:

  1. So nice of you to prepare something different for each person! Happy birthday to your sister. My choice of these would definitely be the first plate-great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast bruschetta is a great Idea! Happy bday to SIS!

    ReplyDelete