Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Lunch at the MFA

Flat bread wrap with grilled chicken, hummus, spinach and carrot.



We headed back into Boston today to wander around the Museum of Fine Arts.


This statue reminds me so much of my college days:

This beautiful statue stands on the lawn in front of the MFA.

We didn't tour the whole museum - we just went to visit our favorites. We spent the most time in the impressionist wing.

A painting by John Singer Sargent


Haystacks by Monet
And then we wandered down to the museum cafe. Everyone chose very healthy lunches:


Flat bread wrap with grilled chicken, hummus, spinach and carrot.



A healthy salad for my brother-in-law




A healthy salad for my sister


My brother had a spinach salad with pita and some lemon cake for dessert
My sister got the chicken wrap (without hummus) but for some reason that picture did not come out. You will just have to imagine what it looked like:-)


There was one really cool looking glass sculpture in an open area:



The internment ceremony for my mom is tomorrow so I am not sure if I will be able to get a post in.


I hope everyone is having a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Nice clicks here as well as terrific food. Glad you posted these! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete