Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Way too early

I am awake way too early.
Is that the sun rising? Why, yes, it is. Connor is quite happy to be out early for his walk - Abby not so much. As you can see she is not in the picture. She is standing behind me with a look on her face that says, "Why are we awake??"

I have the great fortune of having a work crew demolishing the concrete outside my apartment. The workers show up anywhere between 6 am and 9 am. Nice to know that they have a flexible work schedule.

The dogs are a bit anxious over the noise - not in a 'standing in one place shivering and losing hair' kind of way - but in a 'I think they might have been right about those 2012 predictions' kind of way.
 And look at that - the moon is still out - yay, me((

Pictures of breakfast coming soon - after I get some caffeine in my system and I am able to work the stove without burning the place down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment