Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rainy days and prosciutto

It is overcast and rainy here today. I had some prosciutto in the fridge which I did plan on using later in the week - but this morning I could not resist the call of hammy goodness. 

Breakfast started with this.

A little bit of leftover spaghetti and prosciutto.

The prosciutto went into a dry pan and cooked till crispy. Then I added in the chopped spaghetti and sauteed till everything was warmed through. And for good measure I added in a crispy apple on the side.





What did the dogs have for breakfast? Well, I did have the rest of the apple hanging around so they got - 

Apple slices with peanut butter.
And this is how Connor felt about having peanut butter for breakfast - 
'
Yup, that is him - bug-eyed and vibrating with glee:-)

Connor is still bug-eyed. Abby is barely feigning interest.



I did have a long walk planned but I think I will wait and see if the rain lets up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment