Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pancake love

Last night was a tough one. Abby was up most of the night with a stomach ache((((

But after I gave her some stomach medicine and lots of belly rubs she is as right as rain this morning!
To celebrate Abby's miraculous recovery I made pancakes this morning. I used the good old fashioned Bisquick pancake mix. 

My first pancake turned out like this:
Isn't it a beauty?? And it was kind of shaped like a heart.
And then I ate them like this - 
Loaded with maple syrup and a pad of butter melting on top. Mmmmmmm.

Hah! fooled ya. Nope I at mine like this - 
 Two slices of country ham with a drizzle of mustard and eaten in taco fashion. 
This seemed like a good idea at the time - but it really didn't go together - I ended up eating them separately.

For the second pancake I did drizzle the tiniest bit of maple syrup on top - and that was amazing. 

The dogs got: 
And before I started eating - I was feeling guilty that it wasn't healthy enough so I added some orange slices.

And check out my new coffee mug.
Happy Thursday everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment