Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

English Breakfast

If any of you were wondering if I was going vegan  - the answer would be no. Evidence? Check out my breakfast.

Sweet Italian turkey sausage with baked beans and cherry tomatoes.

Sorry for the delay in the pasta post I was planning on doing yesterday. I am busy with job interviews lately so I am learning how to juggle posting while doing everything else.

I have an interview related thing later today so I will be spending the morning/early afternoon cooking. Yes, I do find cooking a very calming activity.

This morning I was in the mood for an English breakfast - but I didn't want any back bacon, mushrooms or eggs. I just kept in the good stuff - sausage, baked beans and tomatoes.


The dogs got a nibble of the sausage only because they were huddled by the stove drooling:-)

See you in a bit with the pasta recipe!

1 comment: