Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Easy chicken wrap


I was out shopping today and I arrived back home and wanted a quick and nutritious lunch.

My trick to making a great chicken Caesar wrap is the croutons. 


I always take the croutons (this time Parmesan and garlic flavored) put them in a plastic bag and pulverize them.

Then I toss the lettuce, dressing, Parmesan and low fat Caesar dressing and add in some shredded rotisserie chicken.


Wrap it all up in a flour tortilla- 


And you get the perfect lunch wrap.


I have been out for the count with a bug and this is the first day I really felt like eating. This was the perfect dish to re-awaken my appetite.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the crushed croutons - I skip them in the warp typically but this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete