Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Here we go!

This is the start of what I hope will be an enjoyable if not, fun, messy, frustrating and eventually liberating endeavor. The savory part of the title speaks to my love of all things savory and corresponding mild to excessive dislike of all things sweet. The savage? That would be my two dogs (delicately furred and feathery sighthounds) who always get to participate in my cooking (the eating part mostly - but I am training them to do some mean whisking in the future) and are unfortunately, completely honest in their opinions - although my female is prone to fits of peevishness so I chock up some of her *fail* opinions to just being contrary.

I make my own creations and I conjure up a modified version of the same recipe for the dogs - usually omitting ingredients that would not agree with them and adding in items that add nutrition into their
monotonous diet of kibble.

I am shooting for tomorrow as the day for my first full blog post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment