Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Too good to be true?

I am easily swayed by rave reviews. I have been seeing ads for this product everywhere:

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus

And then when I looked around the internet for reviews - it has a surprising amount of really positive reviews. Will I buy it? I am still on the fence.

Has anyone else tried this? And how did you like it?

After pulling myself away from the computer I made this for breakfast - 

Mixed berry kefir with muesli, scrambled egg whites with nutritional yeast, 1/2 scoop of Amazing Grass in water, coffee and an apple.  
This looks like a lot for breakfast but each of the bowls are small. In fact, the bowl that has the egg whites is a children's size rice bowl.




I am going to have to get more nutritional yeast because I am going through it like nobody's business - I love how it makes egg whites look like regular eggs (yes, I am easily fooled) and the extra cheesy taste doesn't hurt either.


Egg whites with 1 1/2 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast, black pepper and a sprinkle of paprika and parsley.


I may torture myself later by going to the store to stare longingly at the Clinique cosmetic counter...



0 comments:

Post a Comment