Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Honey in a comb

I have had this locally made honey sitting in the cupboard for a while. 


It is still in the wax honeycomb. I love eating honey that is still in the wax. You get all the great sweetness of the honey along with the chewy wax. The wax ends up being like a piece of honey flavored gum that you chew until you squeeze every drop of flavor out of it.

My favorite way to eat it is smeared across a lightly buttered piece of toast.

Toast with honey, chopped apple and pineapple.

This apple was so pretty - It was a shame to cut it up((



But it also looked really delicious so I only hesitated for a moment.

I also had a big mug of tea.


This is the last day I have to clean before the workmen arrive at my door tomorrow morning - Yikes((

I was stuck staying off my feet because all the walking on graduation day aggravated my bum foot (( But it was well worth it :-)

Happy Memorial Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment