Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easy herbed baked Halibut

This recipe turned out one pretty piece of fish.

Herbed baked Halibut with crispy garlic spinach and mashed sweet potatoes.

I started with the rub for the fish. I mixed powdered garlic, paprika, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and olive oil.


I rinsed the halibut filet under running water and then patted it dry. Then it went into the spice bath.


Then the filet went into a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.

I also steamed some chopped sweet potato and mashed it with some plain yogurt.

Next, I tossed some frozen spinach into a skillet on medium heat and sprinkled it generously with powdered garlic.

All in all, a very tasty and fast dinner.



It is worth it to make this dish just for the beautiful color - but it also tasted amazing!

1 comment:

  1. omg...i want that fish in my mouth RIGHT NOW! looks sooo good and flaky

    ReplyDelete