Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hunan beef and something to tell you



I would like to say that this dish turned out amazing but, sadly, it did not.

Even though it looks pretty enough - it was pretty flat flavor wise.

This is one recipe I will have to work on.


Since I don't have a recipe to share with you - I will share something else. 

My sister commented that because I didn't mention what I am doing now (other than blogging) it sounds like I am retired. 

I found that incredibly funny:-)

But the truth is, I am taking some time off from working a 'regular job' to pursue something I have been wanting to do for forever.


So, here goes, I am going to admit this: I am writing a novel, I know, how cliche!

I have given myself 6 months to 'go for it' and then it will be back to the real world. So, I am trying to make the most out of every one of these days.


The cooking and blogging is what I am doing/procrastinating with/use to keep from going stir crazy when I am not at the keyboard trying to get more pages out.


And since I have let the cat out of the bag - I will be sharing with everyone where I am in the process and how things are going.


Ok, I have procrastinated enough - back to writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment