Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Waste not want not and peanut butter muesli

I solved the mystery of me being thirsty in the morning.

Use common sense and refrain from drinking a huge mug of tea just before bed.

That plus having a snack of some kind of water heavy fruit such as cantaloupe or watermelon.

I had the last bits of a jar of peanut butter left and I didn't want it to go to waste.



I guess most people would call this overnight oats - but mine did not sit overnight in the fridge.

I noticed the jar this morning so I added in some muesli and some milk and ta da! - Morning peanut butter muesli.




Oh, and tea, of course.




And I had a side dish of some very vibrant and crunchy watermelon.


I have a full day of cooking planned. Some for me and some for the dogs :-)

Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment